2009年1月8日木曜日

My Exellent Christmas in 2008 ^ -^!!


Happy New Year !! How are you ? I visited my hometown end of the year and joined Adult celemony with my home-town friend in January 4th.

I'd like to tell you how I spent time in Christmas season. Last Christmas Eve, I went to see night view in Nabananosato in Mie prefecture. On 24th of December, I went shopping to Nagoya and visited Nabananosato in the night with her. The night view there was very beautiful than I had expected. I took a lot of pictures and ate French dinner there, which was great. There were a lot of couples there since it was a Christmas season. On the Christmas Eve, We had a really nice time and look forward to visiting Nabana again.

2 件のコメント:

Hase さんのコメント...

Very butiful!! I want to go there.

nori さんのコメント...

wow!!!It is the very very nice place.I heve never been to there so I want to go there.