2008年11月27日木曜日

New Zealand's food

My group decided to reserch foods of NZ and do presentation about it. There are a lot of foods I don't know so it is very interesting to reserch this topic. I'm going to do presentation about recipe of lamb roast, which is a famous food in NZ.
I'm really looking forward to seeking lamb roast more. Do you know this NZ's food? I had no idea what the NZ's food is like until I reserched it in this time. Through this good opportunity, I would like to know NZ's food and make a good presentation.

3 件のコメント:

mayu さんのコメント...

You should learn how to cook New Zealand foods and after that, you shoud cook these food for me! XD

ai♪ さんのコメント...

It looks like very delicious! We hang on each other and make good presentation!

Hase さんのコメント...

It looks very delicious!!I want to know New Zealand foods more. In spring vacation, I'll go to New Zealand so please recommend me more foods!!