2009年1月18日日曜日

Blog's Survey about my classmates

Last Simon's class, my group asked some questions to my five classmates and we surveyed this statistics.

My group's questions are
1. How publish the pictures on your blogs ?
2. Did you have some troble in the process of making your blogs ?
3. How many comments did you get on your one blog on average ?
4. What is the point you cared the best on your blogs ?
5. What is the most impressive topic in your blog ?
6. Do you have some blogs except this class's one ?
7. Are you going to keep blogs after finishing this class ?
8. How often do you use the computer ?
1. All of my friends snswered that they saved pictures on the computer and attached it to their blogs.
2. Two of my friends said that it was difficult for them to choose the picutures to attach on their blogs; others said they didn't have any trouble.
3. On average, it was three point two.
4. One person said it was the content of the blog. Two person said that it was trying to finish Simon's task's blogs. Two person said it was making their blogs to be beautiful.
5. One person answered that it was a ''diet''. Two person answered that it was a '' NZ'' topic. Three person said it was a ''festival''.
6. Three of my friends answered ''yes'' , like mixi or facebook. Two of my friends said ''no''.
7. All of my friends answered '' YES ''.
8. On average, they use computer three times a week.