2009年1月15日木曜日

Three of blogs from the other classes!!

I chose other class's interesting blogs!!


Number 1 is '' Th1.128 Ringo☆Life '' .  
I elected this blog as my number 1 since she used clear and simple English so that we can understand well. I really think her picturese are the most beautiful in Simon's class.

Number 2 is '' Tu3.925 Life with You '' .
I chosed her blog as her English is very good. I'm sure she is good at English. In addition to this, she clearly explained why she chose her best friend's blog. I want to make blog like hers in the future.

Number 3 is ''Th1.118 Misaki's Blog '' .
I chose her blog as 3rd since her blog was really cute. She used a lot of small, bright, colorful and beautiful picutures. She used some food's piocutures and I liked it. It looked nice!!

0 件のコメント: